Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28 2009

Raining again and storms expected but we need the rain so , shut up, Jeannot, stop whining.

So I am on day 18 of being ill and enough already. Went to doc yesterday, she said that it is a mixture of acute bronchitis and asthma.
What is "cute" about this?
I am running around exhausted all the time, barely fix dinners and dishes and back
in the chair and fall asleep, looks like I am on old lady. Refuse to accept that.

Old Bob was on his dying bed , so he made it appear, on Thursday .
He was shaking, said the word "Sick" several times and I started to
have a knot in my stomach. I told him to stay in bed and go to sleep.
No bus today! He smiled, little con artist that he is.

He comes out all dressed at 11 o clock and smiling like a Cheshire cat.
"How are you?" I asked.
he looks at me surprised, I am fine.
You hurt? No!
Are you sick? No.
End of story.
He had me again, he just did not feel like going.
You would think that a 3 year old is not aware of tricks like that
but he is and he is also 2 or 3 years old now.
Next time I will tell him the grandchildren are coming over.

While I sat coughing , he was smiling, he has no idea that I am sick
and hurting. He thinks it is funny.
I am thinking I would like to punch him in the wherever.
I am not a violent person but about now I am starting to think
that I am changing.
He fell asleep in the chair before I could reach him.
Lucky Bob, or was he really asleep?

C'est la vie with dementia or Alzheimer whatever you want to call it.

No comments: