Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!
Am I glad that 2007 is over and done with.
I knew last Jan 1st that it would be a bad one.
I just KNEW.
It was in many ways.
We also lost an inlaw/friend who had an enormous battle with cancer.
I have to know that she is in a better place.
Bob digressed but not as fast as I thought he would, so that was a plus.
Son had to move to Texas, that was the worst for me.

So 2008 is here and I have to work the first day of January but that is OK too
because to me it is just another tuesday and I am off tomorrow.
I have a better feeling about 2008 , I think it will be a better year.

My best friend who had moved away to Mass. is returning to NC and I
am just giddy about that. We had weekly lunches and we kibbitzed about our children and our lives. We have known each other since 1956 !!!!
I am so happy that she will return to us.

With that said I better get dressed , Steinmart is waiting for me to take care of their money.
Happy New Year

1 comment:

Your Daily Success Coach said...

Happy New Year Jeannot,
I absolutely love your blog - what a wonderful way to share your feelings with friends and family. I would like to take this opportunity also to thank you for the love, kindness and support you showed to me and my family this past year. I know you were right there with us, checking our blog each day, praying, inspiring and sharing your love. Thank you.
I have also been blessed to truly become best girl friends with your daughter, Sabrina. She is absolutely amazing - I have finally found my life long "sister". She has helped me this past year more than words can ever express.
So, I hope this is a better year for all of us. ( I have a good feeling about this year too).
My thoughts and prayers go out to both of you - it must be so difficult. On some levels, I feel I can understand.
With love and gratitude,
Nancy