Sunday, July 26, 2009

Grandkids on vacation with us

Thank you Joy for the recipe, I think too much trouble to figure out WW points. I am eating tomatoes, I like that but it does not sit well with my
psoriasis.

Oscar has gone back to camp for 1 1/2 weeks and then will return for a few days with his dad. He is a very nicely mannered child and I truly enjoyed him,I did not see much of him as he was with his dad and I wanted to give them the little time they have.

We are awaiting the arrival of Kahleb. He entered the USA on Friday but no doubt has some jet lag. We see Kahleb once a year and he does keep up with the English language and of course is now fluent in Swedish.
He has become very calm and I must say that his stepdad is doing a great job with him. The kid has manners, imagine that!

I am stretching my tolerance during the week ends when Bob is home.
He missed day care too. He does not like to give up a routine, then he becomes more angry and disoriented.

We are is a new phase that I can't discuss here at all.
I have been very open and frank since I started this blog, nothing I kept back so this is a first.
It would require too much detail which is very unpleasant.
I was never a good nurse, not even with my kids, I tried my best but I am just not cut out for that sort of thing. Blood is ok but open wounds, forget it, and other abnormal behavior when it comes to the bathroom I am not
fit for either.

We do what we have to do.
Not a nurse? You are a caregiver so deal with it!
That is the way the cards have been dealt.
Give me another Lexapro!!!!!

No comments: