Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bob 's flower

Bob came home from daycare and gave me this flower.
Then turned around and decided to give it to Bobby.

What am I supposed to do with this?
Think about it.

Should I be jumping up and down because he made a flower? He the artist who has paintings in museums. Should I jump for joy knowing that he could not even have finished this flower and he does not even remember how it got in his hands.

You would if your baby was in pre school and did this.
When a person is almost 83, that bouquet only reminds us where we can end up.

Mind you, the day care people do try to keep them busy but I am not amused
by this presentation.

I took the photo and after that it ended in the garbage.
So I did not take my pills today and my thyroid is going south.
How many reminders do I need in my house to know that mu husband
is gone and a stranger moved into his body.

No comments: