Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday, whatever the date

Had a nice 2 days in Brevard with the kids.
Zack is full of fun and smiles. As long as he can leave us and run around with friends.
Took the girls to a super luncheon.
Outside in a pretty setting and it was a low 80 and loved it.
Food was pretty as well as good and the dessert (chocolate mousse with Grand marnier for me) was absolutely fixed by angels.

In no time we had the shop taken care off and empty.
I am delighted that I just have the one bigger one left which looked
smashing. If I say so myself.

This morning woke up with severe vertigo and my ankle spur returning to burn.Two repeating maladies which I did not invite on this sunny morning.
so I just crawled under the covers and slept till 4 30 , then Bob got me some pizza and I managed to get here without falling and I seem to see the keyboard quite well so maybe these pesky crystals in my ear are finally leaving.....

Glad I got to see Zack in full "regular" mode but my Brie is in a caregiving mode that I remember too well. One can see it in her eyes, one can hear it in her voice, she is going and going but the battery does need renewal once in awhile.
I told her to get a pedicure or whatever makes her feel like the olden days.....will she listen????????I am just her mother and do kids listen to mothers??????

back to bed

No comments: