Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Doctor review

The CT scan needed from my solo kidney was not what I had hoped for,blood test showed it was not working full force.
So then the people who know about these things decided not to do the dye test and make the the kidney work harder.

I was a bit wondering what would be next...phone call a few minutes ago from urologist: everything looks good, not unusual for the kidney to be a bit slow
taking on the work of the other one too.
Not to worry....

So not worrying I will do, I feel fine.
Some days I know I am bloated but I must learn to drink more water instead of junk.....

Lunch at Bistro was not as good as usual, waiter's head in the cloud, service not so hot....the flower shop I did not visit this time...not in my budget..we are missing the discount we got with Rhonda working there...now it is a bit expensive for my taste and I am finished planting anyway.

Zack and friend came yesterday to finish the back yard.
He managed to get the formidable wood growing weed up the phone pole, it was a problem and not quite on my property. Do not think that Miss Ross knows that.

Sabrina forgot her phone yesterday and it was like she had lost her best friend...we joked about it all day...she finally started using her glasses case and talking to it....

The heat is making me sick and nautious....enough already.....I think SC is in the three digits.

The government paid our social security today, thank you for small favors....
some body said it was a gift we receive....a gift?....how much do you pay each time you get a paycheck????

Hate to think about the voting next year....blame...bashing...lies...it will be a circus....Prez you got my vote, I knew 3 years ago you could not clean up this mess in one term, probably not in 2 terms either....

Got to go and walk a hot dog in the hot sun.....

No comments: