Wednesday, August 24, 2011

so where ARE the gypsies in the boat?

Last I heard they did not know what they were going to do with Irene.
Now the latest on this Wednesday is that Irene may even be in NY on Sunday
and on to Boston, so going North was not an option and if they returned sOUTH they are bound to run in foul weather too.
No news on the blog today.
I hope they found a place to hide the boat and go inland ans wait it out.

Nancy Reagan tripped today on a part of pillar to hold back a rope,
she just hit with her foot a little bit and started to fall.
Then they gave us the amount of people over 65 who fall and hurt themselves.
I am not alone.

1 comment:

Gypsy said...

Gypsies are in City Island, New York. We thought we would honker down and ride it out (renting a car on Saturday and heading inland)then coming back when the winds had died.

Tonight, 9:52 p.m. 8/24 we are looking at a completely different route: The Hudson River. Art's brother-in-law mentioned our considering the Hudson. We're reading about it now. We think it might be a good idea. Three days and we could be as far as we would be if we rented a car. The move inland would cost close to $800.00 in transportation and hotels. Blog now updated - very, very sick the past two days. Feeling better tonight. Hugs!